Translate

vrijdag 20 maart 2015

A comic Bycicle story

My daughter Lauren is model for this story
Settled on my bike on my way to work or sometimes just being sporty. This time I'll tell you a slightly breezy comic story.

For a work meeting I have to go to a location in the neighboring city Geleen. So I step on my steel horse named bike and gently sliding with strong passes to the place to be.

It's a beautiful sunny day. The birds sjirp and sjirp and some of them produces unsolicited  tribal arias. No attention to their own singing culture, what a shame. The largest screamers are busy to built their castle and the allure of beautiful women in sight. This simply happens every spring in every year. Beautiful.

Lately when I'm on the road, I wonder more often about the regular intake of the complete road by motorists.

I bycicle and also in need of this roadway. Now a days many cars are parked along the roadway. As a cyclist I do not need very much space. Often forced into the gutter by cardrivers.

How is this possible? Me and many other cyclists are simply not SEEN in traffic, except for the category of thrill seekers who flout traffic rules everywhere. Cyclists can and somethimes they will find their Waterloo on the street pavement with a hard clash and get injuries.

Where cars are parked on the roadside quite often from opposite direction another car murws towards me to strike me out. I brake off, turn away quickly because I do not want to end up under a car or crash or something. During my regular disaster recovery efforts, I look the opponent in his unsuspecting driver face and eyes. The striking face of the oncoming vehicle is that one does not notice me at all. Wow!

I'm less than a blur before their eyes, an invisible spot. I wonder just how can this be? I'm not the narrowest person on this planet. I wear distinctive clothing that has to hurt the eyes of the opponent. They have to see me. Other car things they will act on probably, shaving, reading the paper, using the telefone for important talking matters and so one makes me total invisable.

Yowza, that happens to me more often. Could it be me, to blame?

At such moments I think of appropriate solutions. SpecSavers  (spectacles store) or some giant glasses in relation to mandatory eye tests at traffic sinners in the making. Among young people as well as the elderly.

In the late afternoon, after finishing the consultation at work , I cycle with fresh courage home. I Cut some major roads off according to the traffic rules of Law. This is the advantage for using your bike for transport. Therefore I come to places and abbreviations where any car is not - legally - to cycle. In Sittard near the center suddenly happens to me an unusual comic adventure.

I can't understand the situation at first site just a slight mention of my sixth sense, haleluja therefore.

While I am cycling on a piece of straight road on the right side there are lots of parked cars. In addition, there is a widely covered sidewalk, a true foot oasis.

A head of me rides an older man in the same direction as I am biking. That man passes on his right many parked cars which I will pass a few moments later. I want to catch him up, because his speed is not equal to my speed.

Nice to mention is that this man pedal operates a certain pace, a labile comic mimicry bike.

These silly locomotion on a bike let me smile softly in my mind and fantasy. Because of my alertness in his sights I can notice his act of street violence in progress. At the moment I just drive behind the man on his bike, I can pass unnoticed and unpunished in line with his look, just like a peeping Tom in the act. No harm done here, as a matter of speaking.

I see a beautiful enchanting scene shot in the field of view for this man, which is making him caught in an all forgetting amorous focus. I'll try to describe this REM, rapid eye movement, for you!

At the foot oasis next to the row of parked cars are approaching two pedestrians hand in hand in slow motion passes. One of them is of the male sex.

But that 2nd pedestrian makes my predecessor to provide a instabile bike performance, however.

My inner alarm bells start to ring louder and louder when I ride almost beside of him. As a lame duck, he drives completely out of his path ​​and comes from right to left towards my drive path.

He is paralyzed, stunned, caught in a trance or whatever by this second pedestrian. But lukely I have the overview, the helicopter view and I can read his thoughts here and now. Yeh funny at my six!

This Pedestrian than. It's a pretty she and insignificant beside her male companion is her beauty all the more. She doesn't walks but runs the Cat-walk. She has a motif stripes top with light and blue alternated Mediterranean tones. Her bust nicely tones with this pace of Cat walk supremacy.

She has perfect body sandglass measurements with beautiful slim tanned legs in high heels, which emphasize her legs quite nice and sporty. She is wearing a nice summer hat and her eyes are hidden behind classy sunglasses. Under her hat emerges fashionable long styled hair carried and  moved slowly by the wind.

Through this somewhat euphemistic description - your right as reader - this pretty slender blonde wench is his breath undoubtedly stalled his senses clouded. At least his minimum presence of mind, bicycle suppleness and secure place on the road!

While my inner alarm bells still ringing I also  automatically make a left outbrake. the next moment I mutter softly to him of; well well, it goes okay with you I asume, I say to him.

I do not want him abruptly taken away from his trance, awakening or scared of. Caution is therefore required since it is watch out for this daydreamer on his bicycle.

Before I boo or bah, he could take me with him in his fall on the rock hard asphalt. Happily this is not to happen to him nor me, this time.

I think in retrospect, that I saved once again the traffic and health for a little bit. Well, you're a policeman 24/7 subservient to society anyway!

With 24/7 I do not mean July 24, that's obvious.

I look back over my shoulder one more time, but the man ordinary cycles further on the safe side of the road. He will now feel caught in his thinking or is he still daydreaming?

Accidents as always accure out of sight, like a thunderstruck AC/DC